Enroling at Our Lady’s
Here you can find out more about enroling your child or children at the School. As a non-selective school, we offer enrolment through an interview process. Most importantly, our aim is to provide pupils with the best possible start in life, both educationally and socially.
Our family-like and caring environment helps children to flourish and grow, so they become grounded and confident individuals in all aspects of life. Notably, our commitment to small class sizes means you can be sure of an education tailored to your child’s individual needs.
Visit Our Lady’s
Why not come and see the school in action for yourself, discover the facilities and learn more about our ethos. Meet our team, the teachers and of course some of the children. We are confident a visit to our lovely school will assure you enroling at Our Lady’s is the right choice for your child.
The enrolment process
Our Lady’s is non-selective, independent and coeducational which means we welcome children of all abilities and religious or cultural backgrounds to our School.
- Children from 3 months to 4 years can be enroled in the Nursery at any time during the year.
- In the September following their fourth birthday, children can be enroled in Reception class.
All children are invited to the School before enrolment to familiarise themselves with the surroundings so they can see for themselves what it’s like to be a pupil at Our Lady’s.
If you would like your child to try out a day at Our Lady’s, we would be delighted to welcome you. Please get in touch and we will contact you to organise a convenient date.
About our fees
As a Catholic school, Our Lady’s is committed to making independent education more accessible. Our competitive all inclusive fees are charged on a monthly basis giving you:
- Maximum flexibility with no hidden charges
- Pre, after and holiday care included in the standard monthly fee, with extended hours available for an additional fee.
- Just one month’s notice or one month’s payment in lieu of notice is required should you wish to withdraw your child from Our Lady’s.